Time to list some updates for the project!

First, we created a group on DeviantArt right here: http://mizhika.deviantart.com/

Then, I updated the Gmail account with LT; I added guidelines for concept art, she actually made some concept art 🙂

Other than that, I recently found the Ghortahnti alphabet, which I had lost, and will have to learn it in order to write it better and show the team members some examples. I hope that in the end, we will be able to create a free font to use for the final PDF documents. In the meantime, I will have to learn to use the alphabet in case we can’t so that the documents don’t look sloppy if scanned and written by hand. I might even practise it more often if I use it in my diary ^^

Other than that, I will soon post condensed, public versions of the documents uploaded on the team’s Gmail account for everyone to see what the project will be about. These pages will then be replicated on the official site later on, once we get actual illustrations for each article.

I am still working on the timeline at the moment considering it may be cut up in different sections and requires dates using regular Gregorian, D’ni, and Peshinooti calendars. This means I’ll have to ask for some help since there are complicated ways to calculate each date in comparison with the Gregorian calendar.

That’s it for now, but there may also be a future update concerning texts. I have indeed found an old alphabet for a culture which Age that will never be created. This means I may edit the current Ghortahnti alphabet.

Advertisements